HNA Tokens (ERC-20) are social tokens for the Hot New Afro ecosystem built on the Ethereum blockchain. These can be used to access a range of products and services offered by Hot New Afro and our network of partners.
HNA TOKEN UTILITIES
HNA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- HNA EVENTS: Our tokens can be used to pay for a variety of events, especially virtual reality events. At Hot New Afro we are currently working on a metaverse where artists can interact with their fans to host concerts and listening sessions. We would also be partnering with major event companies that will allow token holders to use their tokens as a payment option.
- HNA STUDIOS: Currently in development is HNA Studios, a creative hub that would be fully equipped with a digital media lab, events hall, and creative space for creators. All token holders, especially artists would be able to exchange their digital assets for services at the hub at a discounted rate.
- HNA CLOTHING: HNA clothing is a platform to help artists and graphic designers produce and sell new-age pop culture merchandise. HNA token holders will be able to purchase merch from our merch store also at discounted rates of up to ten percent.
- Token holders will be allowed to participate in decision-making within Hot New Afro. However, this benefit is limited to holders with a reasonably large portfolio of HNA Tokens.
- Token holders will also be able to stake their coins and be rewarded with more tokens and NFTs. HNA Community NFTs carry a variety of benefits like lifetime discounts on event tickets, studio services, backstage passes, merch discounts, and VIP member access.
- In the near future, HNA tokens will be listed on decentralized and centralized exchanges. Holders would be able to exchange their tokens for fiat and other cryptocurrencies. Our aim is to have our tokens listed on major exchanges like Uniswap, Quickswap, and other African crypto exchanges.
REWARDS AND GIVEAWAY
- Artists holding HNA Tokens can use their coins as a form of incentive to reward fans that participate in their challenges or promote their music.